Wednesday, March 26, 2014

About me!

I’m a 24 year old young girl just trying to get the most out of life. I am employed full-time at a financial company. I am going to school for a Master’s in Entertainment Business full-time. I’m also studying for my personal training certification and hope to be certificated by April 1st! Oh and I like to have a good time!
I started this blog as a school project. My main goal is living a healthy and active life. I grew up playing sports and continued to go on to play NCAA Field Hockey in college. Once I graduated I fell off the wagon. I started slacking on my working out regimen, telling myself I didn’t have enough time. And when I would work out, all I would do it run and some sit-ups here and there.

I started buying lunch every day and attending happy hours on a regular basis. I am only 5 feet tall so I noticed weight gain very quickly. I had signed up for the Sea Isle 10 miler and it was soon approaching. I didn’t take it seriously at all. Well the race came. I ran and finished it. Then I wanted to die. I was more upset for the fact that I knew I was better than what I had put forth.

That was an eye opener for me. I decided it was time to stop acting like I knew fitness wasn’t important. Like I said, fitness and sports were my life growing up. I knew drinking beer and eating pizza at 10PM wasn’t smart. Heck, I didn’t even do that in my college years. Why? Because I knew how awful I would perform on the field. 

I’ve found the perfect balance between working, working out, and eating to achieve great results. That’s what I hope to communicate to you. That you can easily achieve the body you want without sacrificing your everyday life.

So come along for this lifelong fitness journey of learning how to Be Fit. Be Proud. Be You.

No comments:

Post a Comment